Supervise your addressable devices
The 8-channel EDIO module expands the input and output capability of the Eagle Quantum Premier® (EQP) fire and gas safety system. The unit provides continuous and automated fire/gas protection while ensuring system operation through continuous supervision of system inputs/outputs and signaling line circuit (SLC).
The EDIO module provides eight channels that can be configured as input/output, two-wire smoke/heat detector, Class A input, Class A output. Each input point can accept fire detection devices such as heat, smoke, or unitized flame detectors. Each output point can be configured for signaling or releasing output operation.
- Monitors eight (8) independent I/O channels
- Individual channels are configurable as input / output / two-wire smoke / heat detector / Class A input / Class A output
- Smoke/heat channels can support up to 15 two-wire smoke and heat devices per channel (no "relay base" required)
- For Class A input and output wiring, two channels are required per Class A circuit
- Individual point Style is configurable as supervised or unsupervised
- Individual point Type is configurable for alarm/supervisory/other input styles, notification/releasing/dry contact output
- Each channel on the module is provided with individual indicators for active and fault conditions
- Certified SIL 2 capable
- Input voltage: 24 Vdc nominal, 18 to 30 Vdc
- Note: For pre-action/deluge applications, the input voltage to the EDIO must be a minimum of 21 Vdc to ensure proper operation of the connected output device.
- Operating temperature range: –40°F to +185°F (–40°C to +85°C)
- SLC output: digital communication, transformer-isolated (78.5 kbps)
- Instruction Manuals
- Product Specification Sheets