X3302 Multispectrum Infrared (IR) Hydrogen Flame Detector
Detect the almost invisible hydrogen fire
The X3302 was developed for the detection of hydrogen flames, traditionally one of the more difficult flame types to “see.” When hydrogen detection is a need, consider the Det-Tronics X3302.
In addition to being certified SIL2-capable and performance-certified to FM 3260 for hydrogen fires, the X3302 is now FM Approved to detect methanol, methane and syngas fires, which contain a mixture of 53% hydrogen, 24% methane, 11% nitrogen, 8% carbon monoxide and 4% carbon dioxide.
Other certifications include CSA, ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO and California State Fire Marshall. Additional global certifications are pending.
- Multiple sensitivity modes
- Optical Integrity (oi®) performs automatic fail-safe checks every 60 seconds
- Heated optics for maximum performance in adverse environments
- Data logger with event time and date stamping (1500 events)
- Solid cone of vision to 100 feet/30 m for hydrogen
- Third-party approved for the largest field of view (FOV) for hydrogen fires
- Multiple communication protocols, including 0-20 mA, relay, Modbus, HART, FDT®/DTM and Eagle Quantum Premier® (EQP) safety system
- Diagnostic LED for local alarm and simple fault identification
- Large capacity event log storage (1,500 events)
- HART capable
- Instruction Manuals
- Product Specification Sheets
- White Papers