Sensor Termination Box (STB)
Sensor separation and termination solution
When your gas monitoring requirements include a flexible, cost-effective means of terminating a combustible sensor and other 4-20 mA devices, the STB is the perfect solution. Also, the STB can be used to separate the sensor and transmitter/display where installation requirements dictate separation.
Models are available to accommodate Det-Tronics catalytic combustible gas sensors (CGS), C706X electrochemical sensors (retired), GT3000 gas sensors, as well as components of the Eagle Quantum Premier® (EQP) System.
- Terminals: UL/CSA rated for 14 to 22 AWG or 2.5-0.33 mm2 wire
- Operating temperature range: –40°F to +167°F (–40°C to +75°C)
- Input voltage: 18 to 36 Vdc
- Input power: 0.5 watts maximum
- Output power: 20 watts maximum load
- Thread options: 3/4 inch NPT, M20 or M25
- Suitable for use in hazardous locations
- Allows for mounting the sensor away from its transmitter/control device
- Available in either aluminum or stainless steel
- Instruction Manuals