Designed for use with a large number of Det-Tronics gas detectors, the UD10 is approved as a stand-alone device and performs all the functions of a gas controller.
Gas level (%), type and unit of measurement are indicated on the digital display. Access to the local event logs and other display capabilities, such as calibration, is accomplished through four (4) magnetic buttons around the display.
- Supports multiple sensors
- A backlit and heated LCD display
- Non-intrusive, one person calibration
- Compatible with both Det-Tronics detectors and generic 4-20 mA sensors
- Onboard event, fault and alarm logs
- Signal outputs:
- 4-20 mA output loop with HART
- Modbus RS485 or Foundation™ Fieldbus
- Three (3) alarm relays and one (1) fault relay
- Visible Outputs:
- Backlit LCD display
- HART interface (slave) via HART communicator.
- Three (3) Form C, 5 amps at 30 VDC alarm relays
- One (1) Form C, 5 amps at 30 VDC fault relay
- Instruction Manuals
- Product Specification Sheets