Standalone gas detection and control and EQP integration
The FlexVu® Universal Display is a rugged life-safety display that provides calibration, event logging and additional capabilities at the detector. Combining a FlexVu display with any of the compatible Det-Tronics sensors enables you to create a standalone detection and response device.
A good addition to remote detectors, the FlexVu also reduces the cost of spares inventory because of its compatibility with a wide range of Det-Tronics gas detectors.
- Backlit, heated LCD display
- Detector compatibility:
- Toxic gas: GT3000 Series, C706x Series, PIRECL-CO2
- Combustible gas: PIR9400, PIRECL, LS2000, CGS Catalytic
- FlexSonic® Acoustic Gas Leak Detector
- Explosion-proof aluminum housing with a variety of connection configurations available.
Technical Specifications - vary by device
- 4-20 mA analog signal output with HART
- Two (2) or three (3) programmable alarm relay outputs
- One (1) fault relay output
- RS-485 Modbus communications
- 4-20 mA analog signal input
Learn more about the members of the FlexVu® family by clicking the links below:
- Instruction Manuals
- Product Specification Sheets