The Model 505 Transmitter provides cost-effective protection and performance. Used exclusively with our model CGS catalytic gas sensor, the 505 provides one-person calibration capability using a standard digital voltmeter.
The 505's analog 4-20 mA output signal is compatible with many analog inputs from a distributed control system or PLC.
- Up to 5 conduit entry ports are available
- Either NPT or Metric conduit threads available
- Two (2) port model available in either 180-degree straight-through or 90 degree “L” configuration
- Retrofit kits available for direct field replacements of Model 500 or K Series Transmitters
- Remote and local calibration options
- Provides a linear 4-20 mA output signal corresponding to a 0 to 100% LFL gas concentration
- Signal output load impedance options or 125 or 500 ohms
- Explosion-proof junction box available in either aluminum or stainless steel
- Instruction Manuals
- Product Specification Sheets