The 8-Channel Analog Input Module (AIM) expands the input capacity of the Eagle Quantum Premier® (EQP) safety system. Each AIM provides a means of connecting devices with a calibrated 4-20 mA or 0-20 mA output signal to your EQP system.
Each channel is fully configurable to provide device and alarm information. This information includes tag name, descriptor, engineering units, fault alarm, low/high alarm, and alarm threshold limits. With the addition of a hazardous location enclosure, this device will meet a Class I, Division 1 rating.
- Plug-in wiring connectors
- Individual channel LEDs indicate Active and Fault status
- Provides remote input capabilities via LON/SLC
- Panel or DIN rail mounting
- Certified SIL 2 capable model available
- Monitors eight (8) independent channels
- RFI and EMI hardened
- Individual channels are configurable as either a combustible gas or a universal sensor
- Individual channels can be inhibited
- Interface module for use with HART compatible transmitters
- Instruction Manuals
- Product Specification Sheets