Used in a stand-alone configuration or in combination with an X-Series flame detector, the xWatch® Explosion-proof Camera provides a color image with real-time viewing of a monitored area. When combined with a DVR system, it supports post-event analysis to help determine the root cause of event alarms.
This added layer of protection enables secondary confirmation of a hazardous event and is applicable for hazardous operations, remote locations and unstaffed facilities.
- Explosion-proof rating makes it suitable for Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C and D locations
- Can be used in a standalone configuration or in combination with any X-Series flame detector
- Easy retrofit into standard C7050 Flame Detector housings
- Available with three (3) xWatch lens options for expanded field of view (FOV)
- Compact, rugged design allows installation in tight spaces and harsh environments
- Color low light CCD
- Operating temperature range of –20°C to +70°C (–4°F to +158°F)
- Resolution: NTSC: 768 by 494 pixels, 570 lines of resolution; PAL: 752 by 582 pixels, 570 lines of resolution
- Electronic shutter speeds of 1/60 – 1/100,000 second
- Available 90-degree field of view
- Choice of aluminum or stainless steel (316/CF8M Cast) housing
- Instruction Manuals
- Product Specification Sheets