Use these monitoring, communication and ancillary devices to optimize your Eagle Quantum Premier® (EQP) fire and gas safety system's performance, further increasing the protection provided to personnel, property and processes.
Available devices include:
- Power Supply Module - provides notification of issues with power supplies for critical portions of your fire and gas safety system
- Ground Fault Monitor - detects and alerts system operators to ground faults that compromise system performance
- Line Termination Monitor - watches critical communication and control lines for faults and failures that isolate detectors and actuation devices
- Surge Protection Module - protects vital fire and gas safety system components from surges induces in power and communication wiring by natural causes and operational mishaps
- Network Extender - increases the range and device capacity of your fire and gas safety system for coverage of larger areas
- Fiber optic communication - utilize fiber otpics to improve communications resistance to EMI/RMI
Please contact your authorized local sales representative for pricing, availability and for solutions not listed above.