Line-of-Sight Infrared (LOS IR) Gas Detectors provide continuous monitoring of combustible hydrocarbon gas concentrations in a wide range (typically, 0 to 5 LFL-meters, over a distance of 5 to 120 meters). They must function under the heavy vibration typical of an industrial site and must endure harsh environments.
To meet these requirements while minimizing lifecycle costs can be challenging. The FlexSight™ LS2000 sets a new standard for LOS IR gas detectors with improved optical field of view, an advanced housing design, simplified mount, and breakthrough alignment tolerance.
The FlexSight LS2000 provides easy installation, easy maintenance, and the best protection - it comes with a
5 year full warranty and a 10 year IR lamp source warranty.
Easy to Install
Easy to Maintain
- Industry-Leading Misalignment Tolerance
- Long-Lasting Lamp performance and lifetime
- Smart Monitoring and Control
- Field Replaceable Electronics Module
- Easy-to-Access Diagnostics
Highly Visible LEDs: local alarm and simple fault identification
Large event and calibration logs (1,000 and 100)
HART® 7, EDD, and AMS
- Optional communication link: enables single point diagnostics, dynamic lamp power, LED synchronization
- Globally certified with SIL, FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, CE, DNV, INMETRO, and CUTR / KIM approvals
- Improved optical field of view - 60% improvement over existing technology - provides wider target and stronger signal strength
- Advanced housing design with simplified mount provides breakthrough alignment tolerance, even in applications impacted by wind, rain, fog, snow, sleet, intermittent obstructions, unstable mounting post, and train-induced vibrations
- Certified to distance of 120 meters and in temperature range of -55ºC to +75ºC
- Warranty of 5 years for unit and 10 years for IR lamp source
Contact Us for More Information