When combined with a Det-Tronics X-Series flame detector or integrated into an existing detection/surveillance system, the xWatch® camera provides a high-resolution color image with real-time viewing of a monitored area and post-event analysis to determine the root cause of event alarms. This added layer of protection enables a secondary confirmation of a hazardous event, ideal for remote locations and unmanned facilities.
- A stand-alone camera that performs typical closed-circuit TV (CCTV) functions
- Combine xWatch Camera with X-Series flame detector through a factory-installed integration for a complete fire safety surveillance system
- Reduces risk by remotely viewing and managing hazardous area.
- Ideal for monitoring all flame and gas applications, including hazards such as invisible hydrogen fires and methane fires, when combined with X3302 Flame Detector.
- Available as a stand-alone camera or integrated witha flame detector.as a stand-alone camera or integrated witha flame detector
- Available with three xWatch lens options for optimized field of view points/targets
- Compatible with existing surveillance systems or Eagle Quantum Premier® (EQP) Safety System
- Explosion-proof rating enables reliable performance in hazardous locations
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D, and Ex d ratings ideal for hazardous locations
Contact Us for More Information