The FlexVu Universal Display is a life-safety display unit that provides non-intrusive calibration, local event logging, and third-party performance certifications. This display/control unit reduces spare-parts inventory by operating with industrial communication protocols such as HART and Modbus and by working with a wide spectrum of toxic and combustible gas sensors and other 4–20 mA analog devices:
Combustible Gas Detectors:
- PointWatch Eclipse® IR (PIRECL)
- Open Path Eclipse IR (OPECL
- PointWatchTM IR (PIR9400)
- Catalytic Combustible Sensor (CGS)
Toxic Gas Detectors:
- GT3000 Electrochemical (H2S, O2, H2, CO, NH3, NO2, Cl2, SO2)
- NTMOS NanoTechnology Metal Oxide Semiconductor (H2S)
Devices with 4-20 mA Analog Outputs:
- Generic 4-20 mA
- Generic 4-20 mA with HART
Additional gas and flame products will be added soon. Rated for hazardous areas (explosion proof) and third-party approved to FM, CSA, IECEx, and ATEX, the FlexVu display performs as a gas transmitter and controller. It can be coupled directly to a single gas detector transmitter/sensor or be separated using a sensor termination box. Sensor calibration can be initiated using a hand-held magnetic tool or the UD10 HART-based display menu.
Additional features and benefits:
- Magnetic switches provide a non-intrusive user interface allowing users to navigate and adjust field-critical parameters without requiring a HART Communicator.
- SIL 2 Capable
- Compatible with all GT3000 gas detectors. Automatically detects the gas type and operating range of the hot-swappable sensor module.
- Rugged construction, 3rd party global approvals for hazardous locations and performance.
Contact Us for More Information