Optimized detector placement is required to mitigate catastrophic situations in high risk process environments.
Undetected hazards may lead to a compromise in safety. These hazards can include:
- Blind spots with zero coverage
- Lack of adequate coverage in high risk areas
- Obstructions in a detector's field of view
3D Flame & Gas Mapping by Det-Tronics. This solution - based on proven technology and the expertise of Det-Tronics, augmented by a 3D mapping software - provides an enhanced layer of protection and an increased level of safety.
The 3D Flame & Gas Mapping solution requires the Det-Tronics in-house detection experts to:
- Consult and gather customer process data & requirements
- Conduct safety analysis of requirements & process data using a 3D software mapping tool to determine optimum detector placement
- Identify zero coverage areas
- Define coverage per detector
Customers are provided with a statistical analysis assessment report and a comprehensive flame and gas detector placement guide.
- Determine precise detector location, technologies, and optimized detector setting(s) for maximum protection
- Report for end-user with key information for installation, regulatory agencies, and auditing
- Visually interpret and manipulate coverage areas including potential areas without coverage
- Determine accurate, quantitative statistical analysis of coverage for safety case claims and insurance
- Formulate detector placement strategy in congested areas commonly found on and offshore
- 3D Flame & Gas Mapping certified by fire protection engineers ensure conformance to local authorities and regulations
- Foundation for documented safety case as required by the HSE, ISA, IEC and other regulatory agencies
Contact Us for More Information