The PointWatch Eclipse® Model PIRECL IR Hydrocarbon Gas Detector is our most rugged stainless steel, point infrared gas detector. It is approved to be factory calibrated to detect methane, propane, ethylene, and butane.
The Eclipse goes above gas detection to life-safety control. Thanks to its onboard relays and tri-colored LED indicator, the Eclipse has earned ANSI/ISA approval (ANSI/ISA-12.13.01: 2000) to annunciate and initiate life-safety executive control functions.
PIRECL is now available with a Fast Response option for faster performance.
Additional features and benefits:
- Compliant to ANSI/ISA-12.13.01:2000
- SIL-2 Certification
- Life-safety performance approved to ATEX EN60079-29-1, FM 6310/6320, and CSA 22.2 No. 152
- Life-safety control functions (providing output via 4-20 mA HART, Eagle Quantum Premier Safety System’s local operating network, and relays)
- Ancillary communication options (communicating via HART or RS-485 modbus).
- Sapphire-coated, heated optics for industrial-grade hardness and operation
- Multi-layer weather baffle for unequalled optics protection in harsh environments, such as on- and offshore applications
- No undisclosed failures
- Non-intrusive calibration
- Immune to sensor poisoning
- Stand-alone sensor
- 5-year Warranty
Contact Us for More Information