The Det-Tronics GT3000 line of electrochemical fixed-point toxic-gas detectors provides continuous monitoring of the atmosphere for potentially hazardous toxic gas leaks or oxygen depletion.
The GT3000 family currently includes sensors that detect each of the following gases:
- hydrogen sulfide (H2S) - SIL 2 Approved
- hydrogen (H2)
- oxygen (O2) - SIL 2 Approved
- carbon monoxide (CO)
- nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- ammonia (NH3)
- chlorine (Cl2)
- sulfur dioxide (SO2)
A complete GT3000 detector consists of a transmitter (GTX) and a sensor module (GTS). The transmitter generates a 4-20 mA output signal with HART that is proportional to the concentration of the target gas and corresponds directly to 0-100% full scale output.
Although compatible with the
FlexVu Universal Display, the GT3000 is approved as a stand-alone unit and supports local calibration without the FlexVu display.
- The GT3000 detectors simplify service and maintenance tasks by allowing the sensor to be changed under power without de-classification of hazardous areas and by providing easily accessible event log records via the HART communication protocol.
- Inventory costs and technician training costs stay low because the same transmitter is used for all GT3000 detectors. Commonality of design allows users to simply attach a variety of GT3000 sensors to transmitters.
- The GT3000 family of detectors is well suited for hazardous locations and has been tested by a third party to the Ingress Protection standard, achieving the IP66 rating.
Contact Us for More Information