The FlexVu Universal Display is a life-safety display unit that provides non-intrusive calibration, local event logging, and third-party performance certifications.
Combustible Gas Detectors:
- PointWatchTM IR (PIR9400)
- PointWatch Eclipse® IR (PIRECL)
- Open Path Eclipse IR (OPECL)
- Catalytic Combustible Sensor (CGS)
Toxic Gas Detectors:
- GT3000 Electrochemical (H2S, O2, H2, CO, NH3, NO2, Cl2, SO2)
- NTMOS Nanotechnology Metal Oxide Semincounductor H2S)
Rated for hazardous areas (explosion proof) and third-party approved to FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx, the FlexVu display performs as a gas transmitter. It can be coupled directly to a single transmitter/sensor or be placed remotely using a sensor termination box. The device features nonintrusive calibration using a hand-held magnetic tool.
Additional features and benefits:
- Magnetic switches provide a non-intrusive user interface allowing users to navigate and adjust field-critical parameters without requiring a HART Communicator.
- Compatible with many types of gas detectors.
- Users can use a single data log with a common interface for event, fault, and alarm data.
Contact Us for More Information