The recently enhanced X3302 brings state-of-the-art flame detection to the difficult task of detecting invisible hydrogen flames in applications such as refineries, chemical loading, battery rooms, compressor areas, generators, refrigerants, gas plants.
Additional features and benefits:
*Third-party certified to detect a 30-inch (76.2 cm) hydrogen plume fire at 125 feet (38 meters) on-axis in as fast as three (3) seconds, a 25% improvement over the previous design.
* Performance-certified to FM3260 for hydrogen and methanol fires
* FM-approved to detect methane and synthesis gas (syngas) fires, with a mixture of 53% hydrogen, 24% methane, 11% nitrogen, 8% carbon monoxide and 4% carbon dioxide
* ATEX and IECEx certified for hazardous locations
* Additional certifications include CSA, UL Brazil, California State Fire Marshall
* Other certifications are pending.
Contact Us for More Information