Det-Tronics is pleased to announce the release of the S3 Software Version 10.15.0.10.
Latest software enhancements include:
- Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Button functionality for project conversions from Serial to Ethernet and vice versa
- ASM/ASH Editor enhancements
- AIM Channel Out Of Range warning messages
- New Default Activation Time for Timed Outputs
- Clear Button for clearing Global and Local Memory
The following functionalities are available via the serial and Ethernet ports:
- User programming
- Configuration Point Displays
- Modbus and AB moves
S3 contains all of the information needed for easy and accurate configuration of any Det-Tronics or third-party device that is compatible with an Eagle Quantum network. Its graphic operating environment greatly simplifies the creation of logic for gas and fire detection, fire suppression, and annunciation.
To provide full and easy communications among other existing systems, S3 is available with an OPC server that can provide safety-system data from many sources to distributed control systems or other OPC-compliant systems.
For all system-compatible field devices, S3 provides unique Point Displays, which are graphical screens that organize and display information in an easy-to-read format. In addition to displaying real-time sensor status of all the addressable devices, a one-minute running trend is superimposed over the alarm setpoints. On applicable devices, calibration history is also available to maintain records.
Contact Us for More Information